Planned future events/activities:
- February 2022 – Various Valentine activities
Past Sevier County Lions Club events:
- November 20, 2021 – Vision Clinic in cooperation with RAM/Remote Area Medical.
- April 13, 2021 – Monthly meeting of the Executive Board of the Sevier County Lions Club
From March of 2020 – December of 2020 ~ Participations and service activities were limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the need for social distancing for club members and community residents/workers.
- October 12, 2019 ~ Participated in District 12N Eyeglass Recycling Event in Roanoke, VA.
- October 19, 2019 ~ Attended Fall Forum, Walter State College, Morristown, TN.
- October 22, 2019 ~ Regular Club Meeting at the King Family Library in Sevierville, TN.
- October 31, 2019 ~ Halloween Community Trunk or Treat at Sevier County Fairgrounds.
- November 1, 2019 ~ Attendance at Sevier County Minority Outreach meeting.
- November 12, 2019 ~ Regular Club meeting at the King Family Library in Sevierville, TN.
- November 13-15, 2019 ~ KidSight screenings at local libraries.
- November 16, 2019 ~ Club Yard Sale fundraiser and created Tiny Trees for East TN Children’s Hospital
- November 18, 2019 ~ Delivered Tiny Trees to East TN Children’s Hospital.
- November 20, 2019 ~ Participated in Fountain City Vision Clinic.
- November 25, 2019 ~ Completed KidSight screening at Seymour Library.
- December 1, 2019 ~ Attended District Charities Board Meeting in Morristown, TN.
- December 4, 2019 ~ Completed KidSight screening at King Family Library.
- December 7, 2019 ~ Participated in Breakfast with Santa sponsored by Great Smoky Mountain Area Realtors.
- December 10, 2019 ~ Club Christmas Party at Red Lobster.
- December 14, 2019 ~ Participated in Wreaths Across America program at Knoxville National Cemetery.
- December 21, 2019 ~ Participated in Combat Veterans/Second Harvest Food Bank food pantry for Veterans. Delivered food baskets to local Veterans.
- December 21, 2019 ~ Assisted with Sevierville Nursing Home residents Christmas Party.